Cody Medical Foundation’s Vital Signs fundraising committee members gather recently after donating $18,000 to the Senior Rolling Meals program, which provides a full meal to homebound seniors five days a week. Pictured are (from left) Meghan Brady, committee chair Marty Coe, foundation member Matt Hall, foundation chair Hank Coe, senior center executive director Jan Eldredge, Rolling Meals volunteer driver Gib Lehman, Rebecca Taggart, Lani Snyder, Cathy Swartz and Darlene Manning.
- Cody woman sentenced to three years in federal prison
- Kanye West puts ranch up for sale
- Layla Mae Bradley
- Police searching for shoplifter
- Griz encounters keep increasing
- Pettus asks to withdraw murder plea, wants trial
- School parent frustrated by state, district quarantine rules
- Many excited to see LDS Temple
- Woman suing retired surgeon, claims botched hip replacement
- Meeteetse cowboy reflects on his decades on the range
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.