Cody Medical Foundation’s Vital Signs fundraising committee members gather recently after donating $18,000 to the Senior Rolling Meals program, which provides a full meal to homebound seniors five days a week. Pictured are (from left) Meghan Brady, committee chair Marty Coe, foundation member Matt Hall, foundation chair Hank Coe, senior center executive director Jan Eldredge, Rolling Meals volunteer driver Gib Lehman, Rebecca Taggart, Lani Snyder, Cathy Swartz and Darlene Manning.
- Final homecoming for Tim Hart - Smokejumper from Cody died while firefighting
- Extra unemployment to end in state
- High winds lead to broken trees, power outages Thursday in Cody
- Where have all the workers gone? Restaurants struggle to fill crucial positions
- Local cowboy rides again – Cheney returns after suffering rodeo injury
- Cody Police Department looks for info on car burglary suspects
- Monte Russell Mees
- Cody Long-Term Care Center reports first COVID-19 cases among patients, one death
- Retiring teachers reflect on careers
- Cody man dies from injuries sustained in firefighting accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.