At the counter at Granny’s Restaurant, around the construction world and all throughout Europe, the question of the day is: “Hot enough for ya?” Normally it’s just a rhetorical question; like “Working hard, or hardly working?” or “How many electricians does it take to screw in a light bulb?” But this summer, asking a roofer if it’s hot enough for him is akin to making a “Your mother is so fat, she’s ...” joke. It’s an existential threat to your well-being.
- ‘Irma Dog’ was a fixture on downtown Cody streets
- Server charged with altering tips
- Highway between Shoshoni and Casper reopens after closure for murder suspect manhunt
- Brian Glen Richardson
- Letter: Don’t believe ‘Web of Lies’ in recent attack ad
- Cody man injured when scooter hit
- Gail Settell Joy
- Cody man arrested after fight at bar
- Letter: Don’t vote for someone because Simpson says so
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.