Elk hunters stepped up in 2020 to help the Wyoming Game and Fish Department with brucellosis research. Elk hunters submitted 1,130 blood samples from the bulls, cows and calves harvested this season to help Game and Fish monitor the disease. As a thank-you to hunters who submitted blood samples and other information from targeted areas, each complete submission was entered into a raffle to win high-quality outdoor equipment.
- Former Cody man charged with murder
- Former Cody man suspect in Torrington murder
- Dead body found in Frannie
- Search and Rescue saves stranded motorists
- Reward offered in burglary of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of guns, valuables
- Man charged with assault, meth
- Commissioners designate Park County a Second Amendment preserve
- Woman gets 3 years probation for exploiting senior
- Cody School District’s old bus barn sold
- High-altitude snow plowing to begin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.