Cody Fire Department chief Bryan Reiter (left) and assistant chief Jim Schultz examine a U.S. Postal Service truck after a short in wiring apparently sparked a fire in the engine late Monday afternoon. Driver Peggy Denvir (not pictured) was delivering mail in Green Acres Mobile Home Park at the time. Having inhaled some smoke, she was transported by ambulance for medical attention and is reportedly OK. Scattered mail, which also escaped damage, was picked up and transferred to another USPS truck.
- Extra unemployment to end in state
- Cody battered by high winds – Gusts break trees, cause accidents
- Robertson Draw Fire north of Clark burning at 2,000 acres
- Final homecoming for Tim Hart - Smokejumper from Cody died while firefighting
- Where have all the workers gone? Restaurants struggle to fill crucial positions
- Cody Long-Term Care Center reports first COVID-19 cases among patients, one death
- Woman could have probation revoked after defying hospital
- Autonomous buses debut in Yellowstone
- Hart memorialized at outdoor ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.