A 17-year-old Cody boy was charged Jan. 24 with drug possession and interfering with the police after he allegedly drove his sister to school with marijuana in the car and after he locked his car doors when officers asked him to exit his vehicle.
Teen locks car doors after asked to leave vehicle by police officer
- By MORGAN PHILLIPS firstname.lastname@example.org
- RV Park moving forward, with hefty list of conditions
- Woman arrested after truck crashes into restaurant
- LDS temple location announced
- Police/Sheriff News
- O’Donnell named to statewide selection panel
- Cody couple to face separate trials on endangerment, drug charges
- Kristen Marie Feketi
- Stinson signs with Rocky Mountain College
- John Linebaugh
- Soroptimist Wine Tasting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- LDS temple location announced (13)
- RV Park moving forward, with hefty list of conditions (5)
- Council rejects Musser bid (5)
- Woman arrested after truck crashes into restaurant (4)
- Commish decision on ARPA funds could be coming soon (3)
- OpEd: Fireworks show enhances visitors' experience (3)
- McMillan recognized as one of the country’s best rural hospital leaders (3)
- Letter: Grizzly bears should remain under ESA protection (3)
- Food trucks can’t park at chamber (3)
- Cell tower company files suit against Park County (3)
- House kills proposed ‘bonus point’ system for moose, sheep hunts (2)
- EDITORIAL: Travel council funds not for fireworks (2)
- ‘Life is a Human Right Act’ goes to governor's desk (2)
- Board appointment of Powell resident blocked, later approved (1)
- Event to celebrate local vets (1)
- Commish OKs RV park to develop in floodplain (1)
- O’Donnell named to statewide selection panel (1)
- Editorial cartoon (1)
- Pickleball courts are nearing completion (1)
- ‘Life is a Human Right Act’ becomes law, target of lawsuit (1)
- COLUMN: Are bears dying from avian flu caused by global warming? (1)
- Editorial: Freedom of info is important (1)
- City may help July fireworks show with $10,000 donation (1)
- Police/Sheriff News (1)
- Two Powell residents killed in fatal crash on US 14A (1)
- Letter: State property tax code saw no serious changes (1)
- Urban deer numbers continue to increase (1)
- USNS Cody is christened – Mayor attends ceremony in Alabama (1)
- Letter: Old Gardiner Road should have been left alone (1)
- McCormick shares history of the dam on Saturday (1)
- Director resigns from the chamber (1)
- Letter: Legislature's inaction on property taxes no surprise (1)
- COLUMN: Doing the math shows we’re a divided country (1)
- Curbside recycling business launches (1)
- Powell man pleaded not guilty to stalking charges (1)
- GOP leadership stays consistent (1)
- Finding affordable housing - P&Z looks at expanding ADUs (1)
with police brutality an almost an everyday occurrence, I don't blame this young man for not blindly trusting these cops
Even if yours was a legitimate excuse, please cite for us when all these cases of police brutality have occurred in this area?
Coincidentally enough I was brutally arrested by one of these officers in 2019
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.