1308 Rumsey Ave
Cody, WY 82414
About Farm Bureau Financial Services
Insure what matters most with Farm Bureau Financial Services. I can help you protect what’s most important to you.
Life insurance helps provide financial protection for your loved ones upon your death. Proceeds can be used to pay final expenses, the mortgage or other bills and/or future financial obligations, like college funding. Health, long-term care and disability insurance can also help protect your financial future. To learn more or get a quote, contact me today.
Property-casualty insurance can be tailored to your specific personal and business needs to help protect you from financial loss resulting from damage to your property - your home, car, farm/ranch or crops. Liability and umbrella insurance can help ensure you have the coverage you need if you’re at fault or if the damage exceeds your policy limits.
Investing is a way to make your money work harder to meet your long-term financial goals, such as accumulating retirement income, funding an education, buying a home or preserving your estate.
To reach your financial goals, you need a sound, two-part investment strategy. During the accumulation phase, you’re focused on investing money to build your portfolio. At the distribution, or payout phase, you begin receiving investment income or taking withdrawals from the investment funds you’ve accumulated.
Farm Bureau can help you explore a variety of investment options such as education and retirement funding, and estate strategies. For a review of your current financial situation and help in developing an investment strategy, contact me today.
Owning a business provides many opportunities — freedom, flexibility, control and potential financial rewards. Owning a business also brings a wide range of considerations, such as retirement options for you and your employees and a business continuation strategy that can give you peace of mind.
Farm Bureau can help you provide for a secure future for yourself and your employees.
I am proud to be a part of this thriving community and welcome the opportunity to work with you. My team of professionals and I look forward to helping you protecting what is important. You can count on our experience and resources to help determine the insurance and financial strategies that can best meet your needs and objectives.
When it comes to protecting your family, home, vehicles or business, you can count on me to make it simple.
Let me share some information about myself:
- I have been an agent with Farm Bureau Financial Services since 1999.
- I can assist you with your insurance and financial needs.
- I specialize in property-casualty insurance, life insurance and fixed annuities.
- I was born and raised in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan
- I earned a Bachelors Degree from Central Michigan University in 1982.
- My husbands name is Bob. We have lived in Cody, Wyoming since 1990. He is from Greybull, Wyoming and is a University of Wyoming graduate.
- We have one son, Kevin, who was born in Cody and graduated from Cody High School in 2010. He now attends Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana.
- We have a Golden Retriver named Kasey.
- I attend Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We enjoy outdoor activities and spending time with our family and friends. Outside of the office I enjoy cooking, travel, books and music.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!