Details for The Park County Sheriff’s Office has openings for a Detention
The Park County Sheriff’s Office has openings for a Detention Deputy and a Communications Officer. Both are full-time positions requiring rotating shifts including midnights, weekends and holidays. A pre-employment physical and psychological tests are required. Benefits include shift differential, paid vacation and sick leave, holiday pay, medical and life insurance, and contribution to the State of Wyoming Retirement System. Uniforms are also provided. The position of Detention Deputy starting pay is $21.65 per hour. The successful candidate will be required to attend a Detention Officer Basic Course at the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy in Douglas. The Communications Officer Position starting pay is $17.00 per hour. The successful candidate will be required to attend a two-week Basic Communications Officer Course at the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy in Douglas. For more information or to download an application, visit our website at https://www.parkcountysheriff.net/careers/ or contact the Park County Sheriff’s Office at (307)527-8710. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled and must be submitted to the Park County Sheriff’s Office at 1402 River View Drive in Cody, Wyoming 82414.
- Former Cody man charged with murder
- Reward offered in burglary of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of guns, valuables
- Commissioners designate Park County a Second Amendment preserve
- Cody hires three new coaches
- Former employee sues museum in federal court for termination
- Talich to play football for Cowboys
- John Adamson
- Principal position created, Livy, CMS get new leaders
- Dead body found in Frannie
- Biologist: Bison a boost, not bust to Park grasslands
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.