Details for The City of Cody is seeking applicants to fill an
The City of Cody is seeking applicants to fill an Administrative Assistant position within the Public Works Division. This position is responsible for providing administrative support for office operations in the Public Works Division. Primary duties include performing a variety of complex administrative duties, Provides information and assistance to field crews. Receives and processes bulk item pickup requests; communicates with customers and staff regarding the requests. Receives and processes maintenance orders for the Public Works, Sanitation, Water, Wastewater, and Electric departments. Assists with inventory. Prepares a variety of regular and special reports. Prepares deposit reports for payments collected; submits funds and reconciled reports to the Finance office. Attends meetings and records minutes. Graduation from High School or GED required. Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years; or An equivalent combination of education and experience Base Pay is $18.03/hr. plus full City benefit package. Application and job description available on our website www.codywy.gov or by emailing email@example.com Application deadline is January 21st. The City of Cody is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Woman charged with 2 DUIs in 3 days
- Man charged with felony theft, allegedly stole more than $5K from Eagles
- Former Cody man charged for entering capitol during Jan. 6 riot
- Gunwerks adds contractor, architecture firm to lawsuit
- Yellowstone bison transferred to Fort Peck Tribes in Mont.
- Wallace Stanton Walsh Jr.
- BREAKING: Stone faces minimum of 10 years after jury finds him guilty of aggravated assault
- Foley one of 3 superintendent finalists
- BREAKING: Man sentenced to jail for assaulting officers at Yellowstone
- Hospital revises vaccination deadlines after Supreme Court upholds mandate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.