Details for The City of Cody is seeking applicants for a full-time
The City of Cody is seeking applicants for a full-time Building Inspector in the Community Development Department. This position is responsible for reviewing building permit applications and conducting building inspections to ensure compliance with applicable codes and City ordinances. High School Diploma or GED, four years of responsible experience performing construction-related activities; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to obtain and meet certification requirements. Must possess a valid WY driver’s license. Application and job description available at City Hall, by emailing dscheumaker@ cityofcody.com or on the website www.cityofcody-wy.gov. Application deadline Friday, May 14th. Starting wage $21.76 plus City full benefit package. The City of Cody is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Former Cody man charged with murder
- Commissioners designate Park County a Second Amendment preserve
- Cody hires three new coaches
- Reward offered in burglary of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of guns, valuables
- Former employee sues museum in federal court for termination
- John Adamson
- Talich to play football for Cowboys
- Principal position created, Livy, CMS get new leaders
- Tiffany Nichole Gerhardt
- ‘You don’t see this at other entrances’ - Park’s east gate opening a big event for locals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.