Details for The City of Cody is seeking to fill the position
The City of Cody is seeking to fill the position of Accounting Specialist at the Paul Stock Recreation Center. Primary Job Duties include; Managing department financial records; prepares daily income reports; balances cash drawers; resolves errors; prepares and makes deposits; creates drafts and renews Electronic Fund Transfers; balances the general ledger; Operates recreation registration software system. Graduation from high school or GED and two years of responsible experience related to above duties. Application and job description available at City Hall, by emailing email@example.com or on the website www.cityofcody-wy.gov. Application deadline March 5th. Starting pay is $19.71 plus City benefit pkg. The City of Cody is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Along with nine getting early retirement, two Cody teachers take early separation
- Morgan Echo Lee
- High wind derails suspect
- New 12-unit subdivision to be built with young people in mind
- Rodney Joseph Hayes
- Geissler gets a bench trial
- Ronda Lee (Dobbins) Card
- Search & Rescue evacuates trapped snowmobilers
- Woman found with meth at Cedar gets probation
- Snowmobilers rescued from Beartooth Mountains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.