Details for The Cody Senior Center is hiring for the following positions:
The Cody Senior Center is hiring for the following positions: Rolling Meal Coordinator (some benefits included): Responsibilities: Candidate should have excellent communication skill, telephone etiquette, patient/caring personality, be reliable and possesses ability to work well in both team/individual settings in a deadline-oriented atmosphere. Responsible for creating/maintaining meal routes, coordinating/scheduling driver volunteers, tracking meals/data entry. Position is fast paced; requires solid organizational/critical thinking skills. Job requires standing, sitting, kneeling, stretching, bending and lifting up to approximately 40 pounds. PT, 30 hours/week, 8am-2pm Monday-Friday. Must provide driver's license/proof of insurance, and have knowledge of Cody streets/area, and be comfortable with maps, computer/ basic Google maps, Microsoft Office. Taking Applications for on-call positions for the following (no benefits): -Front office receptionist -Kitchen assistants -Thrift barn salesperson -Transportation drivers. CCoA is an EOE
- Wapiti couple alleges harassment - Sheriff’s office investigating Friday incident
- Cody man charged with assault of officer
- Juveniles damage warehouse in Ralston
- COVID-19 update: Cases continue to rise among citizens and in schools
- ‘This is not acceptable here’ - Community responds after Wapiti incident
- Vandalism, stolen political signs bipartisan
- Controversial decoration
- COVID-19 update: Cases rise, lead hospital to alter services
- Victoria Marie Wheeler
- Food trucks will face more rules if ordinance passes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Cody Enterprise Classifieds
Cody Enterprise Coming Events
Cody Enterprise News Updates