Details for The City of Cody is seeking to fill the position
The City of Cody is seeking to fill the position of a Full Time Solid Waste Assistant. This position is responsible for assisting with collection and transport of solid waste and for providing support for the City’s recycling operations. Schedule may vary and could include weekends. Valid Driver’s License is required and must be maintained. Application and job description available at City Hall, 1338 Rumsey Avenue, on the website at www.cityofcody-wy.gov or emailing email@example.com. $16.34 per hour, plus City benefit package. Application deadline is June 18. The City of Cody is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Extra unemployment to end in state
- Cody battered by high winds – Gusts break trees, cause accidents
- Robertson Draw Fire north of Clark burning at 2,000 acres
- Final homecoming for Tim Hart - Smokejumper from Cody died while firefighting
- Where have all the workers gone? Restaurants struggle to fill crucial positions
- Woman could have probation revoked after defying hospital
- Cody Long-Term Care Center reports first COVID-19 cases among patients, one death
- Autonomous buses debut in Yellowstone
- Robertson Draw Fire north of Clark explodes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.