Details for Buildings & Grounds Department Custodial Worker Applications are being accepted
Buildings & Grounds Department Custodial Worker Applications are being accepted for part-time Custodian for Park County, Wyoming. Benefits include, holiday pay, vacation and sick leave. Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug/alcohol test. Must work nights, Monday through Friday. 25 hours/week. Please submit an employment application to Park County Commissioners’ Office, 1002 Sheridan Avenue, Cody, Wyoming, 82414 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The employment application and job description are available under Current Job Openings viewed on the Park County website at www.parkcounty.us. Position will remain open until filled. Park County is an equal opportunity employer.
- Along with nine getting early retirement, two Cody teachers take early separation
- Search & Rescue evacuates trapped snowmobilers
- Lawsuit seeks to halt health orders
- Mary Elizabeth (Nunley) Baugher
- Meeteetse ‘just one big family’
- Group home in Powell facing charges
- Man faces felonies after car chase
- Jerold ‘Jerry’ Dean Zierke
- Morgan Echo Lee
- County extends vaccinations to new groups
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.