Details for EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
All real estate advertising in this newspaper is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or intention to make any such preferences, limitation, or discrimination. Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, and pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in this newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis. To report discrimination call Wyoming Fair Housing at 1-866-255-6362. Wyoming Relay: (Voice) 1-800-877-9975 or TTY at 1-800-877-9965 or call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777.
- Wapiti couple alleges harassment - Sheriff’s office investigating Friday incident
- Cody man charged with assault of officer
- Juveniles damage warehouse in Ralston
- ‘This is not acceptable here’ - Community responds after Wapiti incident
- COVID-19 update: Cases continue to rise among citizens and in schools
- Vandalism, stolen political signs bipartisan
- Controversial decoration
- COVID-19 update: Cases rise, lead hospital to alter services
- Victoria Marie Wheeler
- Food trucks will face more rules if ordinance passes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Cody Enterprise Classifieds
Cody Enterprise Coming Events
Cody Enterprise News Updates