Details for PARK COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CEDAR MOUNTAIN VIEW MINOR SUBDIVISION (MS-58) SKETCH PLAN
PARK COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
CEDAR MOUNTAIN VIEW MINOR SUBDIVISION
(MS-58) SKETCH PLAN
At their regular meeting on Monday, September 20, 2021 at 11:15 am, the Park County Board of Commissioners will conduct a public hearing to consider the application and Sketch Plan for the Cedar Mountain View Minor Subdivision (MS-58) (Applicant: Brett Tillery). The proposed subdivision is comprised of four lots; approximately 10.41-acres each for residential use. The parcel of land being subdivision is located approximately 6 miles southwest of Cody and is described as Lot 42-I, T52N, R102W of the 6th P.M., Park County, Wyoming in a General Rural 5-Acre (GR-5) zoning district.
The hearing will be held in the Commissioners Meeting Room #105 in the Original Courthouse, 1002 Sheridan Ave. Cody, WY. Anyone wishing to comment on this matter is encouraged to attend, or submit comments to the Planning & Zoning Department, 1002 Sheridan Ave., Suite #109, Cody, 82414 or email to Planning@parkcounty.us. For more information call 527-8540 or 754-8540.
Publish: August 31 and September 14, 2021
Legal No. 5025
- Powell man charged with first-degree murder
- Church has new head priest
- Blake Cameron ‘Cam’ Overfield
- Cody hospital, dealing with more COVID patients, prepares to adopt crisis plan
- New virus policy starts in Cody School District
- Employers prepare for vaccine rule – State leaders, locals protest Biden mandate
- How to manage wild horses? Many criticize BLM’s plans for state herds
- SAR, other first responders rescue fisherman hurt in fall
- Justin Ray Loran
- Bronc golfers repeat as 3A West Conference champs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.