Details for WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION CHEYENNE, WYOMING NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OF AND FINAL SETTLEMENT FOR HIGHWAY WORK
WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OF
FINAL SETTLEMENT FOR HIGHWAY WORK
Notice is hereby given that the State Transportation Commission of Wyoming has accepted as completed according to plans, specifications and rules governing the same work performed under that certain contract between the State of Wyoming, acting through said Commission, and McGarvin-Moberly Construction Co., The Contractor, on Highway Project Number 1500018 in Park County, consisting of grading, placing bases, bituminous pavement surfacing, chip seal and miscellaneous work, and the Contractor is entitled to final settlement therefore; that the Director of the Department of Transportation will cause said Contractor to be paid the full amount due him under said contract on November 16, 2020.
The date of the first publication of this Notice is October 6, 2020.
COMMISSION OF WYOMING
By: /s/ Pam Fredrick
Senior Budget Analyst
Publish: October 6, 13 and 20, 2020
Legal No. 4651
- Wapiti couple alleges harassment - Sheriff’s office investigating Friday incident
- Cody man charged with assault of officer
- Juveniles damage warehouse in Ralston
- COVID-19 update: Cases continue to rise among citizens and in schools
- COVID-19 update: Cases rise, lead hospital to alter services
- Vandalism, stolen political signs bipartisan
- Controversial decoration
- Victoria Marie Wheeler
- Becky Fewell Calhoun
- Column: Hatred is not us here in Park County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Cody Enterprise Classifieds
Cody Enterprise Coming Events
Cody Enterprise News Updates