Details for PARK COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – PARK COUNTY ENGINEER’S OFFICE NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE AND FINAL SETTLEMENT OF CONTRACT
PARK COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT – PARK COUNTY ENGINEER’S OFFICE
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE AND FINAL SETTLEMENT OF CONTRACT
To all persons, firms or corporations who have any claim(s) for any work done or any material furnished to Desert Mountain Corporation, during the FY 2021 CMAQ (CM21511) Park County Dust Control Project located in Park County, Wyoming.
You are hereby notified that the Park County Engineer’s Office, 1131 11th Street, Cody, Wyoming 82414 has accepted as completed, according to plans and specifications and rules set forth in the Contract between Park County Commissioners and the aforesaid Contractor, the work in connection with the above-mentioned project and that said contractor is entitled to the final settlement thereof.
You are further notified that upon the 12th Day of September, 2022 , being the 41st day after the first publication of this notice; any claims not filed with the Park County Engineer’s Office prior to said same shall be waived.
This notice is given pursuant to Section 16-6-116, Wyoming Statutes.
Dated this 25th Day of July, 2022.
By Ben McDonald
Park County Public Works
Publish: August 2, 9 and 16, 2022
Legal No. 5403
- ‘Irma Dog’ was a fixture on downtown Cody streets
- Server charged with altering tips
- Highway between Shoshoni and Casper reopens after closure for murder suspect manhunt
- Brian Glen Richardson
- Cody man injured when scooter hit
- Letter: Don’t believe ‘Web of Lies’ in recent attack ad
- Cody man arrested after fight at bar
- Letter: Don’t vote for someone because Simpson says so
- Gail Settell Joy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.