Details for CITY PLANNING & ZONING BOARD PUBLIC HEARING The Cody Planning
CITY PLANNING & ZONING BOARD
The Cody Planning and Zoning Board will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) or as soon thereafter as practical at 1338 Rumsey Avenue, in the City Council Chambers to consider a special exemption request from Joshua Hollinger to allow an accessory dwelling unit to be constructed on property at 2008 Glen Avenue, without sharing water and electric services with the main house. Information is available at the Community Development Dept. in the City Hall or by calling (307)527-3472. Written comments may be directed to Community Development, P.O. Box 2200, Cody, WY 82414 and must be received prior to the date and time of the public hearing.
Publish: July 20, 2021 only
Legal No. 4982
- Cody School Board accepts immediate retirement of superintendent
- Cody man dies in motorcycle crash on South Fork
- Man jailed after large meth bust
- Can’t keep him away – Vezain teaches bareback school in Cody
- Geissler plea deal crafted
- Author gets jail for Park violations
- Neighbors help save home - Fire started from cigarette in potting soil
- Fox Creek Fire sparks near Crandall
- Bogguss thrilled to return to Wyoming for Sunday concert
- Former U.S. Sen. Al Simpson recovering from hip injury
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.