Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING WYOMING GAME
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
WYOMING GAME & FISH SUP-184
At their regular meeting on Tuesday, June 18th, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. the Park County Planning & Zoning Commission will conduct a public hearing to consider the Special Use Application for the Wyoming Game & Fish Department to construct a regional office consisting of more than 5,000 sq.ft. of space, thus creating a Major Community Use in a General Rural 5-acre (GR-5) zoning district. The facility would be located in Lot 1 of the proposed Dry Creek Minor Subdivision-28. The proposed subdivision is legally described as: Lot 30 & part of Lot 14, Sec. 30, T53N R101W and part of the SE1/4NE1/4 & NE1/4SE1/4 Sec. 25, T53N R102W of the 6th P.M., Park County, Wyoming.
The hearing will be held in the Alternate Emergency Operating Center (EOC Room) located in the basement of the Courthouse Addition, 1002 Sheridan Ave., Cody, WY. In the event that multiple hearings are on the agenda, applications will be heard in the order in which they were received. Anyone wishing to comment on this matter is encouraged to attend or submit comments to the Planning & Zoning Department, Suite #109, 1002 Sheridan Ave., Cody 82414. For more information call 527-8540 or 754-8540.
Publish: May 30 and June 11, 2019
Legal No. 4064
- Ninth Peaks to Conga bicycle ride is Saturday
- T-ball league all about fun
- Jackson recognized for overcoming adversity in sports
- Cubs finish second at Belgrade tourney
- Library bistro spot still empty
- A promise of support: Pence speaks on proposed park infrastructure funding
- Petting the performing pup
- Request for reduced sentence denied
- Crash near airport sends two to hospital
- Cody Labs to shut down
- Rocky Mountain Mudd coffee hut on Big Horn vandalized
- Driver freed from Beartooth Highway
- Connie Sue Frielinghausen Henderson
- City budget in red: Council says having deficit not sustainable
- Lannett could face large fines in multiple lawsuits
- Man faces 20 years for alleged sex abuse
- Cody man scares grizzly bear on Carter Mt. with warning shot
- Clyde Wayne Stanley, Jr.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News Updates
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Cody Enterprise Classifieds
Would you like to receive our classified deals on Tuesday and Thursday? Signup today!
Cody Enterprise Coming Events
Would you like to receive our coming events on Monday and Thursday? Signup today!
Cody Enterprise Headline Updates
Would you like to receive our headlines? Signup today!
Cody Enterprise News Updates
Would you like to receive our news updates on Monday and Wednesday? Signup today!
Cody Enterprise Obituaries
Would you like to receive our obituaries? Signup today!
Cody Enterprise Sports Updates
Would you like to receive our sports news on Monday and Wednesday? Signup today!